Sharhanah 2024 Bloglist Search

Tuesday, February 20, 2024


Greetings lovely sparkles.

Shy.

This is what I am feeling right about now.
With only 17 blog posts published, it is safe to say that I am very new in this blogging world. This would be my first ever experience joining anything like this. I felt that it would be a good opportunity for me to e-socialize with other bloggers out there.

Being a newcomer, 
I still feel much like an outsider, perhaps with this I can became a part of the blogging family? In the future, I would want to make an exact segment like so since this is such a nice way to broaden one's horizon in this community.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. So to Sis Sharhanah, thank you for making this heartwarming segment, if you would have me, I would like to be a part of it. To the blogging family including sis Sharhanah as well, please take good care of this inept blogger trying to fit in the writing world. I hope we can maintain a good and happy relationship here in the e-world. Salam sayang.



If you wish, you can comment down below or talk to me here!

Home

Read posts in this label - Personal

Enliven my blog with your comments :)