Today's Chipsmore

Sunday, February 11, 2024


Dearest Lovely SESB,


Cak cak?

Is that what you wanna play?
"Now you see me, now you don't"?

You must have zero friends in your childhood to play it with, that's why you want to play it now with us instead?

Or did your mum not surprise peekaboo you while you were still in your diaper sucking a pacifier and the only thing that came out of your mouth was "da ba ba ma ma ma"?

You see, 4 times in and out of power in the span of 4 hours, is annoying as duck.
 
And don't even think I didn't remember yesterday when you also cut the power out without any prior notice.

I wish to work and the electricity doing a damn light show is the last thing that I need.

Also, there goes my laundry day... 

Now, I would advice you to fix this toxicity of yours quick.

Because if you don't, I will get mad and replace your shampoo with pink hair dye and kick your butt with durian skin in the beat of macarena song while you are sleeping.

So please do yourself a favor would you?


Until then, I'll see you never.

(Insert pleasantry here)
Dila.


If you are NOT sesb and wish to comment, you can do so below or here!

Home

Read posts in this label - What???


Ad
Shopee - Nordic Lantern


Enliven my blog with your comments :)